Sunday, September 6, 2015

On Your Mark, Get Set... GOats!

     As the garden comes to a dwindle, (only sweet potatoes and a few pepper plants remain), our thoughts turn to fall and other projects in the wings...(and when I say wings, I mean that literally).
     Topping this list is equipping the barn and goat areas with cameras, after all, who doesn't love seeing goats jumping on things? If the internet is any indication, the world just can't get enough cute goats, be they jumping on spools or romping through garages wearing pajamas.
     With this in mind, I have decided mine should do their duty to upping the happiness factor everywhere, so get ready as we prep the site with Goat Cams and Go(at) Pros!
     (Note: we are not so certain Goat Drones will make the cut, however, as these are noisy little buggers, and first attempts to shoot drone footage found my goats hovering under a tree and my dogs barking at the sky. Clearly from their perspective, the drone strongly resembled a buzzard, and. . . well...we all know how that turned out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...