Monday, February 1, 2016

The Roz Report

     Because I promised...
     I offer you proof we're still at it...
   
     Otherwise, may I also acknowledge that Roz is the living evidence as to why most people know you might as well not even bother taking a Pyrenees to obedience training (though I will say she does remarkably well at "sit" and "stay" --and "ignore" and "sleep" and "oh, what's that you're holding?")

     Full report to follow (Long farm day; longer night)

     But for now, here's Roz...
     Trying to get it as best she can...
     No matter what...she's still a good gurrrrlllll.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...