Monday, August 31, 2015

We're Changing Her Name to Houdini

     Under the subtitle: Milking It For All It's Worth, my darling Rosebud has become the world's greatest escape artist. While we repair the gate she tore down, and replace the leash she managed to snap in two, I offer you a glimpse of my latest attempts to keep her from making Boo's life a miserable hell. (Until yesterday, she did not grasp how spiral staircases worked. Suffice it to say, today, she figured this out.)

     To the center is Rosey who is thinking "I liked it better when it was just us, Mom" (to which I say, "Yes, Rosey, me too. Vacuuming three times a day was not exactly how I wanted to spend my fall.")
     Fortunately, we only have six more weeks to go until Rosebud will be preoccupied...
     So hang in there Rosey-Posey~ (I, like you, wish those puppies would get here already~ Something needs to calm this girl down!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...