Thursday, January 7, 2016

There 'R Blogs...(and then There 'R Blogs) Advancing to the World of the V-log (but not really)

   
More written words to come on my New Year's Resolutions (I actually DO have a lot to say about this, but my dog ate my homework...Literally)

     So may we shift to the "other" version of a blog...which is to say, the "video blog" also known as the "v-log" (which I'm pretty sure was the term 2 years ago...I haven't updated my technology since then, so please allow me this moment)

     To be clear, we are nowhere near ready to claim victory to the video-blogging thing by way of vitae,  but our attempts and excuses as to why ... should be more than self evident here.

     Case in point: please keep in mind, Roz, (cute white pup) is not the only critter taking up real estate in these parts ... In case you just joined us...may I introduce "Gracie" my (so called/not-so-feral) feral cat. (You'll have to scroll backwards if you don't know the history on my vast research into feral cats...why we need them...how all farms/barns should have them...How you should never name them for they will never let you close...)

     (For those of you who know me ... Well, here's the rest of the story. Yes. Gracie's now inside the house.)

     If you are only starting your own personal research on 'ferals' ....you might find this particularly helpful. (Just to let you know, it took two attempts to tell this story. Clearly going forward I need either  a)  to stick to writing or b) to hire a "for real" video editor ... (Pretty certain Steve Jobs is rolling over in his grave about now; surely he never intended his i-phones to be used for such foolish purposes, but hey ...  at least it's in real time :)

     How this all will end...
          well...
                 I'll share as long as I am able...

     Here's to educating the masses as to the pitfalls of the dangerous (so called) feral cat!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...