Sunday, March 29, 2015

No more death, no pain, nor fears...

For there is no night there...

One death too many this week.

I miss my blog. I miss my life.

Rallying to regain my emotional footing...
Until then, I offer this song stuck like an ear worm in my head...



  1. In the land of fadeless day
    Lies the city foursquare;
    It shall never pass away,
    And there is no night there.
    • Refrain:
      God shall wipe away all tears,
      There’s no death, no pain, nor fears,
      And they count not time by years,
      For there is no night there.
  2. All the gates of pearl are made,
    In the city foursquare;
    All the streets with gold are laid,
    And there is no night there.
  3. All the gates shall never close
    To the city foursquare;
    There life’s crystal river flows,
    And there is no night there.
  4. There they need no sunshine bright,
    In that city foursquare;
    For the Lamb is all the light,
    And there is no night there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...