Sunday, May 11, 2014

For My Mom (Mother's Day in Review)





In lieu of cards, I wrote a poem
(With inside jokes, so I'm not showin')

But my mom had a splendid day~
With her two children close at bay.

Of all the gifts that she did claim,
The best was walking "Memory Lane"


A photo album newly bound,
We thought was lost (but now is found)!

We flipped its pages one by one
And laughed at crazy things we'd done...

Like vaca's spent at Disneyland...
And cruises taken with my dad.

But as the things we cherished most
are personal...I shall not post~

Suffice to say, when all was done,
Our Mother's Day, a happy one.

Here's to memories of her day~
Love you Mom~

Your Special~ k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...