Wednesday, May 21, 2014

East of the City

     Thanks to my neighbor who texted me today, bringing this to my attention...

     Thanks to the publishers and writers who consider farming something of growing interest... (No pun intended.)

     There's a new magazine on the block...(My honor to have been interviewed~)

     Should you seek it out/ look it up...  well, a couple of Rosey babies got to be pup models for a day. (Totally separate story~just flip the page.)

     
Wishing the best of everything to the new Mt. Juliet "East of the City" magazine~
      (With or without my smiling face, we need more local coverage~ )

      Here's wishing you a long and prosperous run~
      With heartfelt thanks from my fam to yours ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...