Sunday, October 5, 2014

A Mind Once Stretched . . .

Back Home.  Huggin' puppies. Leaning back into routines ...


Grateful to the soul who gifted me peace while away...
(loving puppies, feeding goats, seeing to all I would've otherwise worried for seeing to)

Grateful likewise, for those whose ideas I'm processing still (and will for days if not weeks if not years to come)

With a keen awareness of all it will take to debrief and decompress properly before applying any notions tied thereto...

I save any and all lengthier posts for a more rested day ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...