Friday, October 31, 2014

What Not To Do On Halloween

     Meanwhile, in my own Halloween way to make sure my own adrenals are in tact, I decided to re-watch one of the scariest movies to ever hit the big screen, by one of the scariest horror writers to ever walk the planet. Yes, for Halloween (in the light of day, before the cold and dark set in) I turned on my DVR to watch Stephen King's "Cujo" (Because I didn't make it till the end the first go around, and guess what? I didn't make it to the end today either!)

     And you wanna know why?


   
     Because CUJO and TJ sound too much alike! What's more, CUJO and TJ look too much alike! (Granted Cujo was a St. Bernard, and TJ is a Pyr, but Cujo's head and TJs head are identical in size and I guarantee you they both consume the same amount of food! --I know this because there was that one scene where Cujo's owner dumps half a bag of Purina in his bowl; TJ prefers his with meat, but the quantities were way too familiar.)



     If I ever dressed the big dogs like I do Minka every year, we're set. Not sure he'd go for it, but a little green drool and some spritz in his hair and I think TJ has next year's costume nailed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...