Friday, April 3, 2015

The Perfect Homecoming

   
    
From two days of travel and meetings galore
     I come home to my farm and head straight for the door
When what to my wondering eyes should appear
     But a brand new goat baby, so teensy and dear!

On a day that is otherwise all about foolin'
     One mama gave birth, with 4 dogs a-droolin'
All there for our baby with wide open arms
     We sleep in a heap on the floor of our barn.




     Welcome to the world Little Baby April~
     Born April 1st, 2015 to Anna Karenina
(World's Littlest Goat with the longest name!) 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...