Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Gabby's Girl Guinevere

     While most of my girls are synced up to throw their babies in the winter months, my Gabby-girl marches to the beat of her own drum...As a result I almost forgot she was pregnant, even despite her swollen teats and broadening beam.
     But it only took two seconds once we started the morning count for her to let me know she'd be requesting room service this morning, as she had been up all night 'kidding around' ....
     To be sure, there is no sweeter way to start a day.
     Welcome to the world Baby Guinevere!
     You're a sight for puffy eyes and my little Lion King reminder that the circle of life continues~ (You are just what I needed today~ Thanking God for your timely arrival~)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...