Thursday, June 25, 2015

Life on the Farm (is far from laid back)


    We interrupt this blog to bring you a garden...
    If I've learned nothing else, it's that time and Mother Nature won't wait when the crops come in...
    To my friends and family who've witnessed my past 3 gardens, you  know not to take it personally when I go MIA.
    To those who have written, "That's impressive" may I just say we use "impressive" and "exhaustive" interchangeably around here...  
     Rewarding? Yes. But not for the faint of heart.
     (Nor is it a solo sport...Thanks to the team who helps keep it green. Pat, that would be you.)
   
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...