Saturday, June 14, 2014

Synchronicity (The Jung and the Restless)

     More than happy to oblige when asked to speak at a local county event this fine day...But oddly enough (I'd even go so far as to say "coincidentally"....if I believed in such) I had just begun research on my latest project, when the very person I hoped to interview next, was there in living color... (So I traded my talk for the chance to ask questions...)
     Between Heff finding his way home and thoughts becoming things faster than I could humanly imagine...I did a double take on the book I'd reached for the very night before...

     I have to admit, I personally think there's more to this thing called "life" than meets the eye...
(More on this one to follow...for sure.)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...