Saturday, June 28, 2014

On the One Hand...

I know...I know...

I keep writing about the dog...

   
     On the other hand....

     When you see a creature this beautiful (and this size), who has lived through this much pain...

     Who not only allowed you access to his raw and open-wounded, vulnerable self ...

     But then reaches out with doggie paws to thank you for it...

          Well, to me it speaks to a level of trust that I'm not sure we as humans can even relate to...

     So here's to you TJ~

     Thanks for believing...
                             and trusting...
                                    and reminding me of life lessons at every turn.

     And thanks to so many of you out there who took the time to send loving thoughts both to me and  a pup you've never even met (and most of all prayers to God above)...

     I'm happy to report...

     The healing has begun!

     For awhile there it was a toss up~

     Turns out: Tails~ He wins!

     Teej and I are both grateful~

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I am so happy it came up Tails-a-waggin.... xo

    ReplyDelete

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...