Thursday, February 12, 2015

Things I Cherish Most / Precious Memories

     Some memories are etched forever...
          Some run deeper than others...
              Some last all life long...
   
     For me, that list includes

     ...holding hands with Daddy as we drove country backroads
                                                           (...singing every song that driver knew)

     ...Mom reading me Pooh stories, complete with voices ( "Help! Help... A Horrible Heffalump... Hoff! Hoff! a Hellible Horralump!")

     ...milk coming out my nose at the most inappropriate times (and me giggling all the way to bed with no supper... Poor Mom. This happened more than anyone would like to admit...(except for my brother, who mastered comedic timing at a very young age.)


     ...riding alongside Thurman today on his big red tractor ... laying out next year's garden (complete with brand new lavender rows...Thurman hates lavender...Exponentially excited for the lavender!)

    Sweet dreams are made of these . . .

     Precious memories...
             (how they linger)




   


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...