Friday, January 2, 2015

Brain Full of Shark Tank

     Day 2 into the new year....And my biggest challenge so far has been watching the dang Shark Tank marathon from last year into this one, while the rest of the country toasted a countdown...(Ok. So I actually don't mind that I missed the countdown, but I confess a certain addiction to Shark Tank, resolution for which I'll have to save for another year.)

     Left brain (creative) arm wrestles that Right Brain (linear) thing to the ground over lapses such as these, but hey...It's New Year's...Technically I'm still on holiday, right?

     Before beating myself up too much, this is usually about the time I go and hug a bunch of pups.

     2015 promises to be the victor overall~ as the ideas are spewing like Old Faithful. And given certain guilty pleasures have not been removed from the line up, I think we're still in balance, so I'm going to let it slide.

     Here's to an entrepreneurial, entertaining and enthusiastic New Year all the way around~

     If (as I was taught) what you do on your first day of the new year follows you throughout the year, then I'm either in for some amazing business changes or Mr. Wonderful is lurking around the bend...

     (Should be interesting either way. I say "Game on.")

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...