Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015. Bring it.

     Those who know me best know today's my holiday. More than Thanksgiving. More than Christmas. Give me New Year's any day. It's my hand's down, all time favorite, bar none.
     The thought of silence, journals...year in review and blank pages ahead and I'm in paradise. (Throw in a Shark Tank marathon and we're talking nirvana...Little added bonus there I wasn't expecting, but suffice it to say we're off to a good start.)
     Truth is, for a creative mind, nothing is more appealing than a blank page, a clean slate, a brand new calendar on which to start mapping plans, and as one who was more than ready to bid 2014 a fond farewell shortly after Thanksgiving, I woke up to this day eager and ready to get the game plan on paper and the ideas flowing from the second my feet hit the floor.
    While Meghan Trainer may be "All about that bass" I've decided I'm all about that sustainable living thing, and after a year of some fairly serious research on the topic I know realize I'm not alone. For that reason I'm moving forward with plans in the direction of the dream, details for which I'll be sharing in the days and weeks ahead.
     For now, suffice it to say I'm ready for the new year. (More on the resolutions later. For now, I wish for those of you who graciously follow the blog, a most prosperous, peaceful year as well. Here's to exciting days ahead.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...