Saturday, January 17, 2015

And Then There Were Five!

It's a girl! Mama (Kitten) and baby are doing fine!

   

     I'm sure the world is tiring of all my adorable baby goat posts, but with this much cuteness floating about, it feels selfish NOT to share.
     (I'm making up for all the years of oohing and ahhhhing over my friends' baby posts! I'm sure they'll all oblige me.)

     
      Meanwhile, my little cousin Landon is contemplating a move to the country to become the world's littlest farmer...

     Nothing like a day in the country, complete with a ride on a big ol tractor, thanks to Neighbor Ron, and a goat being born smack dab in the middle of your visit!

      (Take THAT Fisher Price... You got nothing on us!)

      Here's to our picture perfect Saturday. (Breathe' 'em in while you can...Never take them for granted. This is my forever farming motto.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...