Thursday, January 22, 2015

Day 365 : Happy B(log)-day to Me

    Twas a year ago today I started this little exercise...
    And while I can't say I lived up to the discipline of that Julie girl in the Julie/Julia movie, I can say I gave it my best....I can say I learned a lot...about farming, about writing, about me...
     My "diary of a first time farmer" I intend to uphold...(going into year 2, perhaps not daily...that jury's still out)
     But for what I have learned...
     I can say for sure, it was a challenge worth taking.

     (More on all this later. Day 365 was met with challenges all her own, for which days 366, 367 and 368 shall soon attest...After these, we may regroup on the plan...Right now, I mostly need sleep.)

For the three people out there still reading...I encourage you to grow your own garden...If not veggies or petunias, then the garden of your own life.

For this, this blog was written...
This journey shared...

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...