Monday, August 25, 2014

Rule #1 -- Stop Digging

Rule #1 – Stop Digging
So this one’s not a gardening tip. One can never dig enough in the garden…you can never dig enough weeds, but for the sake of all I'm blogging about...This one’s a life tip. When you recognize there might be a problem…Stop digging (for other problems...Stop whatever it is you're doing, and regroup.)
Remember my “Get more of what you subsidize” blog? Re-read it. Goes double for problems. Problems have a funny way of attracting other problems. Once one thing looks bad, seems the whole world looks bad. Time to stop the energy vortex that’s focusing on the bad…spiraling down to the worse. Stop digging.

For me, “Stop Digging” means stop funneling precious energy into the very thing I already KNOW is causing me problems…(In this case, exhaustion…over-extension….Overwhelm.) Ok. So I’m overwhelmed. Stop digging. Accept it.
As it pertains to the garden, I feel like C R A P that I let perfectly good okra grow to exponential proportions. (I call it my Oak Ridge Okra – It’s twice the size it should be, and no doubt toxic if you tried to eat it.) I absolutely HATE I didn’t pick it fast enough. (Guilt is about to come forth in a number of the next blogs, so buckle up...But while buckling...
Stop digging.

Rule #2 (Close Second to "Stop Digging") “Let it Go”

So I suck at timely okra picking.
At the end of the day, will the world judge me for this? (Some might, but who cares? Anyone taking the time needs a life….Seriously folks. It’s OKRA.)

So I’m 1 and 2 in for the count…

Time to make some changes around here.


Life is about to get interesting…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...