Monday, December 29, 2014

Signs, Signs...Everywhere a Sign

   More on this later...
        save to say, this was the honest to God sign I came home to tonight...
 
Yes, the beer was gone and I got only a shell of a 12-pack package, and yes, that red eye filter does not work on dogs, but when you're looking for signs, hope springs eternal...
(It meant something to me folks... work with me here...work with me...)
      For those not following my FB posts, I am just home from a root canal...hence Rosey's efforts here tonight...and why I thought it sweet...Sadly she's yet to figure out I'm not a beer drinker, but she did the best she could...Would you break it to her at this at this point? I'm certainly not gonna...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...