Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sometimes there are no words...

This would be one of those times...

When writing of pain only makes for more pain...
                        well, perhaps it's time to put down the pen.

     Truly grateful/deeply moved by those of you who've reached out. (Sincerely, I am.)
      Thinking sometimes only crying will help...
(Or at least I pray it helps. Jury's still out.)

     Will save my solo little farm blog for another day...  (This is not to garner pity. It really, truly hurts this much right now...)

      Even if you didn't know Teddy, I know I have fellow sojourners who are likewise in pain this holiday season...

      I share your pain. I literally share in your pain.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Karlen,

    I am so sorry for your loss. Your show with Teddy was the only local TV I ever watched. Your warm relationship was compelling. I'm sure you blessed him as much as he blessed you. - jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and your long partnership with Teddy. Milt

    ReplyDelete

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...