Friday, April 4, 2014

Heartfelt Thanks

     Not sure what we did before FB let the whole world wish us a happy birthday…
     So far today I've had umpteen hundred birthday wishes from everybody I ever knew and wanted to hear from, plus some singing dog and some oompah loompah critters that made me LOL. Between these and all those great friends I was able to catch up with, it was a day for the record books (although one spent in large part getting ready for a working weekend, but even that part was fun).
      Next week it's back to the garden, as cameras come capture things about to unfold and cookbooks with pages now in layout….For now, it's a late night with a big day ahead and a heart so full of love I can hardly stand it~ Thanks to everyone for the many birthday wishes. I am indeed, one truly blessed little girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...