Monday, September 8, 2014

Stella!

   
     What a pleasant surprise~ to open morning email and find some stranger has painted little Stella (seen here on her favorite stump, in all her little goat glory)...
      Seems a friend of a friend (who likes painting hens) spotted Stella along the way and somehow this got back to me~ (Chalk one up for Facebook!)
     I have since learned the artist's name is Gail; as a child she had a pet goat...Like me, she finds them hilariously fun creatures. A retired insurance adjuster, today Gail paints (not just goats, but all sorts of things), which is a good thing, for I think the world needs more artists than insurance adjusters and I'm betting Gail's life is a lot more peaceful these days as a result.
     Such are the moments that make life sweet...Many thanks to Gail for making me smile. I am glad Stella made you smile. And so goes the circle of (artistic) life. Continued blessings on your artist's way...To me there is no greater reward than creating for the sake of creating.  You Go(at) Girl!
Here's to the artist in all of us~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...