Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Happiest Face I Know

   
     Ok.
     Somedays I have to just stop.
     I have to stop writing... stop doing...just stop everything and laugh.

     This is Rosebud.
     Daughter of Rosey... (bud to her mother; bud to her brother; and bud to her mother's brother, i.e. Uncle Tj...)

     I cannot look at this face and not smile. Every time I see this face, I smile. It's like God sent me my own smiley face...to jump start every single day as I go out the door.

     Yes, I have three others...each with their own faces...each with their own personalities...each with with I also share a special, sacred and sentimental bond...

     But Rosebud has this goofy little smile all her own, and for this reason, she gets her own blog...For absolutely no other reason except she has a perfect smiley dog face that always makes me LOL.

     Tomorrow I shall resume my deeper reflections on life, love and all things farm and gardens, but for now, can we all agree, this face is worth a thousand, if not a million words?

      God I love dogs.
     (And I really love this dog.)

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...