Monday, July 28, 2014

When Video Blogs Go Personal

     Ok. So call it a learning curve...I'm halfway through my one year experiment of blogging every single day (a la Julie and Julia)...Goal by now: to be video blogging at least every other...Well, guess what? Just because I planned my timing doesn't mean everyone planned theirs...
     I can only pray Rosey forgives me.
     Let's just say it was a stay-at-home-kinda "girl's day" today ~
     Rosey's next few won't be so fun as her puppy-nursing days..but I'm prayin' she'll thank me later.

Post Script to this one: When It Rains, It Pours
     Having totally miscalculated Rosey's heat cycles, I find myself racing to book her an appointment to be spayed. For those who know about these things, dogs give you a very short window of warning, after which, lock up your girl. As if having Rosey indoors all day wasn't challenging enough, the brief time I let her out last night she decided to tangle with a skunk. Oh how I wish I were "nose blind" ! I have one more evening of this lovely mix of bodily things to endure then tomorrow morning it's off to the vet! (Hang in there Rosey. We'll get through this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matters of the Heart (an update from the girl who's had open heart surgery)

         Seems a good time for a blog...      I am happy to report I am home from the hospital, new ticker in tact...resting and on the ...